My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Last of it's kind.

Last day of school. Incredibly depressing for me. Holidays is what I hate. I'm weird. Sue me. I just hate holidays, uber boring days of wasting my time the whole day unless I go and get a PS2 tomorrow. Oh well :D

I've finished Boon Yang's and Matthew's Happy Hols cards yesterday, gave it to them today. Behold! I didn't minimized then cause I'm so lazy to do it with MS Paint. And I did the others. :D Not my fault.


Boon Yang.


with a trademark of mine.


Matthew.


with a different trademark.

Now, a cam-whore fest :D Whatcanido.. Last day of school mah.


Lee Xia and mwuah.


Hru and her freaking perfect smile. >.>


Beiiiiiiii beii and me!


Oh, he didn't smile and my bag was heavy.


Jie and me. Me me me and me.


He said he doesn't smile. It was so a lie.


Eveeeeeeeeelyn :D


I shall miss you, Shan!

HAPPY HOLS PPL!
Love 3L for the rest of my life.

So long and good night. I'm watching a chinese drama on NTV7 now :D

cheerioseets,
arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)