My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Pebl Monday!

woot. Welcome back to the second episode of.. *dramatic drum roll* *does Goofy + Barney slang/voice/somehowfarnyanddeepvoice* How to Kill a Pebl! Booya! XDDD. As you all know, I literally have NOTHING, obsolutely-completely-effingwholely-NOTHING to do during the hols. That's how I end up doing this idiotic things. xP. I am a sadistic person. Sue me. Shoot me. *kena shot* -dies-.

Anyways, today's How To Kill a Pebl is gonna be.. Pebl commiting suicide! Woo.. Sounds nice. XD. Like how can an inanimate object kill itself you say? Like this!


First, construct a tower like thingy with dominoes, then, take out one piece by one piece until it falls. :D Example:

Slowly remove piece by piece until it falls! Unfortunately, I don't wanna ruin my mum's phone so.. XD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)