My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Parrrty.

As we all know, Form 3s and 2s class party was today. Sort of. I was in charge of my class' decoration. My specialty is balloon sculputures. Guess what I was doing so late last night that I couldn't even blog. .___.

Yeap, that's right girls and boys. I was balloon sculpting! XDD No, really! Here's a pic to prove it!

Unfortunately, this sculpture here was ruined by my class ppl ><

Blah, this part is just gonna be a lil' wee bit bit boring. You can skip it if you want. It's just my idea for the class decoration. Well, I was planning to do like, a mini-love-chandelier and some twisted stuffs like the orange and yellow along the love chandelier like in this pic here:

Oh, mind the black colour hanger. :D The 4 love-shaped balloons are tied to the bottom of the pink love balloon and voila, a love chandelier held up.

Anyways, twisters of two different coloured balloons along the chandelier. With two balloon flowers in between the twisters. Sounds nice, eh? But, I miscalculated and made too little. >< Oh well, to shorten it, it sucked.

Now, to the party. Morning. Breakfast party for the principal and all the other teachers. They were all treated as VIPs. Really, our class teacher, Mdm Bala's curry puffs, tosai, I think and other food were really really nice. We had, sushi ( prepared by Ving Chiong's.. MAID. LOL. It tasted nice.), cookies; chocalate that looks like leaves, both white and black chocs ( baked and made by How Sin Yi. They were reallly really good.), sandwiches, hella lot of soft drinks, junk food, Be Be Prawn Crackers bought by me! ( those 10 cents lil' packets of prawn snacks, orange colour one.) No more, I think XD..

Oh, we had a cake, chocalate with icings and cream and all. This month is Ving Chiong, Elton and Fiona's birthdae. So.. After lighting the candles, we sang for Ving Chiong and Elton first, cause everybody didn't know it was Fiona's bday coming too. After singing, some of the boys ( I'm not naming names XDD) pushed Elton into the cake when he blowed and Ving Chiong as well. Then, I said it was Fiona's bday as well, so we sang for her and left a candle lighted. When she went to blow the candle, Tzun Leon ( Yes, I'm naming him only! XDD) pushed her into the cake. Her whole face was covered chocalate, I feel so bad right now ><..

So, Sze Earn decided to take revenge on Tzun Leon for doing that to Fiona and I followed Sze Earn. We took a handful of cake and chased Tzun Leon all around the class :D. Then, we declared the food fight. Me and Sze Earn finally got Tzun Leon and bang he got me back ><><.. Damn bloody hard to wash off the cream from my face and hair. It's like so oily. And everybody involved in the food fight, was put to a stop by Mr Moore who came in and found me chasing Hru with choc in my hand XDD I was like "shit.." But he sat down and started eating Mdm Bala's food xD.. So, we changed and decided to clean up. But heck, we changed to your PE shirts and KFC came. Not so soon after, pizza :D

Anyways, no more parties first. So, I brought all my balloons today, the long types. And everybody was asking for a poodle, love sceptor ( like a love shaped balloon on a stick like Queen Elizabeth's diamond sceptor thingy.), flowers, sword and all. Meh, people prefer the sword and the love sceptor, I don't why. Maybe cause the love sceptor is so blardy cute and the sword is good for poking me. XDD Since making the balloon sculptures last night, my hand were like so red. The skin on my fingers are like, peeling cause of the monsoon season. The skin on my hands peels off every May, June and Nov, Dec. So, it got so sensitive that it stings everytime I touch it. Oww T.T..

I'm gonna do a lil advertising now.

ARRRTY's Balloon Sculptures - (to be continued)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)