My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What the unsleepinesses.

Ugh. This morning. I TRIED to sleep at 12.

dot

dot

dot

In the end, I slept at 6am. That's right. SIX IN THE MORNING, damn it. And I woke up 10.40 this morning. .___.

The last time I slept at 4am. I wonder next time, maybe around 10am, perhaps. The last time I did sketches that I never got to post up, right? This time, my handphone's games had took a really painful hit from my fingers.

PAC-MANIA, which is also Pac Man. My old highscore was 77,810. After yesterday, it was 478,020.

3D Worms Forts - Under Siege. The last time, I was stuck at Level 6. But nuu, I kept on trying until I reached level 20. Lol.

I'M GOING CRAZY! >___________<"

Why must I be punished like this. I didn't do anything wrong. Perhaps it's the Chinese tea my dad forced me to drink during dinnah with his friend's family. Or maybe the two hours I slept at 4 - 6pm the day before.

OR MAYBE that schoold is starting tomorrow and the anxiety is slowly building up since I'm SO CURIOUS to find out what stream I'm going. And I bought haven't bought everything anything yet.

If I went to Arts, then I must call my mum and leave school immediately. Or not. I have no idea what to do if I find out that I'm in Art stream. As in, since I'm unwilling to go to Art stream, can I skip school or sth so I can miss the first day, right? ;p

If I went to Science, then I'll call my mum straight away and jump for joy. Rofl. ;p

Anyways, OMGICANTSLEEPLIEKZ0MGTHEOTHERICANTSLEEPTOOWHATODOOO

Bleh. This rocks sucks.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)