My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

pop

This is Brownie. :D
Random Arty fact! #17
I play the piano, guitar and drums. I started playing piano when I was 6. I bugged my mom until she had to bring me to this old fart of a fierce, lousy teacher. I didn't like her. =( I started drums in Form 1 and guitar in Form 2. I stopped both of it in Form 3. But I still play, of course. xD

Today! Not as boring as yesterday. :D I went to Midvalley, as usual. For some strange reason, my mom loves Midvalley a lot. We go there almost every weekend for breakfast. Kim Gary.

But we didn't go there today, because my brother wanted to eat PHOP. No, it's not a kind of jelly, nor it is faeces human droppings, they're actually a shop that sells Pancakes!

It's been a while since I ate at Paddington's House of Pancakes. The last time ate there, I remembered that I was REALLY full after just one meal. o_o So yeah! Pancakes CAN be savoury AND filling. It's awesome. :D

I was browsing through the menu, gawking at the prices, looking for something savoury and less dessert-ish. I ended up getting this:

Australian something Burger.

It's FREAKING huge! Homg, I was soooo full after eating that. *cry* The bill came and it amounted to a whooping RM98.95. LOL. :D Just pancakes. Imagine that. x)

Mehh. We ended walking around Gardens instead of Midvalley cause we decided that Gardens pwns Midvalley. x) Walk walk walk. Camwhore sikit here and there. :D

I wore my KLPac Open Day shirt! :D
Ugh! I look so fat! T.T

So yeap! That's practically what I did today.

I_need_something_to_do. I've got a lot of things I should be doing. Like, homework and all, but I'm just too darn lazy to do it. I just wanna enjoy myself. T.T Shouldd I? xD Maybe. Dunno. Why am I talking to myself? xD

- -

Bull crap. I'm gonna mati soon. No reason, just lack of social interaction. =D

I wanna talk to you but you're not saying anything to me. *cry*


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)