My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, April 10, 2009

archuuu

Heh. Archuleta @ Sri KDU.

I'm not giving you the full photo! Heh. And no, I didn't take this picture, Niki did. But still, heh. David Archuleta.

I'm not sad that I won't be able to go for his concert tomorrow cause I'm already over him! x) He's just David Archuleta. I mean, how often do you get to see a world famous almost-Idol, in a country like M'sia, man? Mm. Good point. Darn! xD

Heh. I don't care! You guys can go all nuts if you want. I'm happy just the way I am. Emo and lousy. Heh. I've got better things to do! Like rotting, eating, going to the loo. :D

Whatever. :D :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)