My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

taggeth.

Facebook. :)

1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, just take a picture.
3. Post the picture without edits.
4. Post the picture with these instructions.

1. Cool or Lame?
Lame. xD

2. What do you like the most about the person who tagged you?
[Kate] Funnily funky and nice. :D

3. Are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Well, I'm not really sure. xD Prolly yah.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not sure about that. :O

5. What are you wearing now?
T4YP ALUMNI shirt and khaki's.

6. What would you name your kids in the future?
Nicholas and prolly Nicole. Andrew, definately. x)

7. What is your goal for this year (2009)?
Master something new. :D

8. Do you think you are clever?
I don't think so..

9. What are your favorite colours?
Lime greeeeeeen, light blue, black, green. :D

10. Do you ever wonder where you would end up after you die?
Floating off the seas onto beaches everywhere on earth. xD

11. What are your bad habits?
Prolly delaying until the last minute. :P

12. If you can do anything now. What would it be?
To finish my pending work. And work out HAHA. xD And and, fix my computer. And and, talk to *cough*.

13. What is your signature shoutout?
I'm not sure. XD You tell me!

14. What does flying mean to you?
Soaring across the skies with my own hands. :D

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Inari.

16. What do you mean if you were to fall in love?
Have the earth's gravity increase and the earth change into a heart shape. :X

17. Are you currently single?
Totally. 17 years, 6 months and counting. :)

18. How much do you weight?
65kg. OMG I gained weight!

19. Do you believe in fate?
Really. :)

20. What do you usually think about before you sleep?
"Sigh. Don't think so much and go to sleep, betch." :O

Instructions :
;Remove one question from above and add in your personal question
;Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people.
;Notify them in their chatbox that they've been tagged.
;List them out at the end of the post.

People I tag :
Cherng
Saunder
Zacharyyy
Bryan
Ken
Michelle

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)