My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, April 24, 2009

mope



I'm. Sick.

My MSN's so idle right now. It makes me sick. Facebook's idle too. T4YP people ignoring my messages. It's annoying the sheet out of me.

I can't take this anymore. Like seriously, wth? So fine, I'm a horrible person. Ignore me for all you care. Cause I really do care. I can't live without attention. I can't go through the whole day without talking to anybody. I'll cry.

So you'll call me gay if I cry? I don't give a fuck. I'm sick of people stereotyping people. It makes me so fucking uneasy to even fucking walk through the corridors of any place. Especially in college. The stares that I get. I don't even know how to interpret them.

It's like WMS all over again for me. Maybe it's just type of person I am. The tendency to be so perasan. Well, I don't know. So yeah.

I'm.

Not feeling well atm.

Gotta wake up for Honour's Day tomorrow which I'm so not looking forward to.

uncheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)