My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, April 20, 2009

resolution



Sigh, better blog now while everything's still in my head.

I ate dinner at 7.30pm today, so that I can leave by 7.45pm for my audition at KLPac at 8.30pm.

I wasn't entirely prepared, I picked out a monologue the day before and was memorizing it on my way to the auditions. Well, of course I did start memorizing in the afternoon today, but it wasn't enough. ):

I parked my car in the parking lot and walked towards the big glass building which I've seen a million times. (Figuratively) In my hands held my monologue book, a file, a bottle of water and my car keys. As I walked up the stairs, I started to get more nervous and nervous. Until I reached the top, I was already walking nervously towards Modee, the registration person.

And Nick Dorian was there too. Just to kacau us people. As if I wasn't more nervous than ever! :O :O :O

Then Modee was like, "Hey Arthur, what're you doing here?" And there I was thinking, was he serious? xD Omg, he forgot to put my name down! Sighhhh. Made me MORE nervous.

Okay, you get it. I WAS DEATHLY AFRAID. Anyways, masuk bilik time. :O Handed in the form to Joe Hasham, then shook my hands and introduced myself with the other auditionees.

"Arthur," Joe said. I wasn't sure whether to stand or not? So I just stood up anyway.

..

AND SO. That was how I screwed up my first song. Yeap, sang Amazing Grace unprepared-ly, if there's such a word. :O Homggg.

THEN I screwed up monologue.

..

LASTLY I screwed up the basic 4 6 4 6 dance thingy.

Oh well. ):

Time to cancel out "Audition for a musical. ♪" from my 2009 resolutions! At least I've went for the auditions, right? xD


2009 Resolution

- College -

1) Have fun in college. :D Done!
2) Make lotsa new friends and don't be shy around new people! x) Semi done!

- Arts -

3) Audition for a musical. ♪ Done! Heh.
4) Get a lead role in a famous play! :D
5) Play a piano concerto with any orchestra. ♥

- Self -

6) Improve on my relation skills. Communication! x) Still needs more work
7) Be less proud and more humble. :) Not yettt.
8) Eat less, and diet more! Losing weight is essential la. :3 HEH I GAINED.
9) I wanna be more active using Photoshop. I'm rusting. =( Done!
10) Be less mean to people. x) *cough*
11) Be riddened of bad memories with *cough*! =)


cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Nick Dorian said...

Muahahahaha!! Nick Dorian, official kacau-er of KLPAC auditions :P

Nice seeing you again arthur!!

Arthur Chia said...

Freaking stalker. You have no idea how difficult it is for me to go for an audition. The T4YP auditions were pure luck. :O

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)