My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, April 17, 2009

kidnap

Camwhore session 16-4-09 // Pic 1.

I like it! Don't question me! :D

- -

Oh, anyways, I went to pick up my new maid at the maid agency today! Heh. She's crazeeee. I left the house at 2.10pm to go back to WMS today, and when I came back home at 8.30pm, my room was clean, sparkling clean! I checked the other rooms, my parents', my brother's, hell, even the bathroom was clean! xD

She's awesome, and when I went downstairs to check on her, she was ironing 3 days worth of clothes that I hung up to dry. She saw me, she smiled back! Heh. I miss smiling maids. The last one was a sad-faced-pissed-at-the-whole-world devil. あくま. Devilllll.

Hoo, anyways, I mentioned I went back to WMS today. :P I made plans with Yoong Jie to kidnap Jaminclikku to take her to The Curve to celebrate her barfday. :D

I met teachers, students, janitors, musical instruments (hell, the Ensemble even has a Woodwind section now, how awesome-ly cool is that?) and last but not least, choir. Heh. Kheng Yew singing an awesome song for Honours' Day next weekend but not confirmed cause Madam Nithia doesn't like the lyrics and it's such a popular song man! :O

Heh, I also saw the yearbook! :P My doubts all cleared as my class page turned out well. :)

5L 2008 as shown in yearbook. :D

5L 2008 in JPG form. x)

Heh, anyways, I'll blog more about the outing with Yoong Jie and Jamin later, tiredz. :D Gonna go for WMS Sports Day tomorrow and Zorbing in the afternoon! :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)