My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

HEHEH

Hello readers of Arthur's blog , this is Mei Jin blogging.
&& I have hacked Arthur's blog muahahha
Nah, not really :/
He just added me as an author for a tad because he is a cool nerdy person :D


Hm, I'm unsure what to write about but lets just say, Arthur is a nerd.

He's says he is going to become an architect but before, about a week ago, Arthur had told me he was going to be a firefighter and wear those big yellow outfits. So, I'm unsure. But I know Arthur is pro in math because well .. yeah, I know lah x)


This is my favourite picture of Arthur. Apparently he took it from his phone's camera. Pretty pro isn't it? I think it's sexy ;D


rthur. - pokeme! says:
heh.
HEH.
HEHEHEHEHEHE.

Arthur is very random too.

meeiii jin says:
i dont know what to blog about
i faillll
rthur. - pokeme! says:
LOL me too.
i'm just randomly writing heh.
meeiii jin says:
hahah same D;


And we don't know what to blog about in each other's blogs D:
It's 12.40 am now. Aihh, I shall edit this post tomorrow, I promise :D
Byeeee !

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)