My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

course


// Full view please? :D

I know I haven't submitted anything for at least half a year. (I'm sure it's longer than that!) But yeah. This was impromptu thing.

I was doing my Chemistry model project work, so I was using candle wax for sealing the model, I got overboard and started playing with it, with the intention of creating an art piece after. xD

So yeah, that's how it came about. I poured "red dye" in the candle hoping it would mix with the candle wax (if it's red dye, it would've mixed) but yeahhhh, it's not red dye, so it didn't mix. And turned out quite interesting. :P

Photographed using my brother's 5 years old point and shoot, Sony DSC-W1. :D

Click download to download. It's only in 1280x1024.

cheerioseets, arty.


My computer's FIXED!

*cough* Woot, sadly, all my files are gone. Sighhhh. All my graphics, documents, pictures! SIGHH. I'm gonna start retrieving them from my blog. Slowly retrieve them LOL. :D

I downloaded Photoshop CS4! Finally. After 3 and a half months without Photoshop seriously made me soulless. XD Havta slowly get back on my feet again. Got Editorial Board work to do. :( But still! WOOT MY COMP'S BACK. XDD

So yeah, for two days, been downloading back all the necessary stuffs that my computer needs! Stuffs like, Windows Media Player 11, Flash Player, MSN!, MsgPlus :D, Firefox, Windows Installer, Xvid codecs, CCCP codecs, utorrent, QuickTime, pr0n, boredermaker, Java, and PHOTOSHOP.

Heh, length, I know. But HAH. I'm just sharing all the basic thing that an otaku like myself can't survive without. x)

- -


Yesterday was a bit the giler.

Like in the picture description above, I was working on the Chemistry model, more specifically "Giant Molecular Lattice". The outcome wasn't really that nice, but I guess it'd work. :)

So I was using wax, right? Heh. One thing led to another and I created this:

*clikku*

Heh, I like the "red dye" effect. It looks like a creature bleeding profusely on an art block paper. xD

I wanna get a DSLR. :O But my brother's 5 years old point and shoot so darn good! I'm using a Sony DSC-W1, btw. :D

Take a guess as to what you think the red stuff is. One thing's for sure, it doesn't mix with candle wax.

- -


Today was WMS' Sports Rehearsal! Heh. It was so close to my house that I had to go and kepohh. :D

When I reached, it was almost ending. Madam Matthews was giving a speech, about how our students should go home straight away after this. No going out to anywhere, just straight home. xD

Nevertheless! People went out and even talked to strangers like me! Buahahaha. :P

Heh, naturally you'd be seeing people taking pictures and noticing an odd, somewhat fat-but-not-so-fat guy donned in a colour that no one else wore, camwhoring as well. :D

First picture of the day! Pei Hooi. :)

The person I spent two hours of my boring holidays with. :D Eh, make that 3. Alison. :)

Wee Teck. Heh. I had no idea he did that until I saw the pic. XD

More pictures here on Facebook. :)

ANYWAYS, woot! I've got my comp back! With Photoshop CS4 summore! Which I downloaded illegally. *cough*

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)