My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

shades

My gay partner. Heh. xD

Oh, did I mention that last Wednesday was my college's Uniform Affair day? xD

Uniform Affair is an event brought to us students by the Student Council 2009. Basically we're allowed to dress in whatever style we think our 'uniform' should be. Guess what I wore? Mm. :)

I'll leave you to that. :D

Rawr. I'm so lazy to update! Sigh..

I went back to WMS on Monday and did stuffs. Like, just walking around school, looking at people, people looking back at me, staring, staring, staring. Talking to teachers, catching up with some students, teachers and what not. I even met Mei Cheen there! She comes back every Monday to follow Puan Noor home, just like how it was when she was in WMS. xD

Bleh.

Syat's shades + Moddeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

I'm having my holidays now. Like, officially on break for two weeks. :) Can't wait, can't wait! So many activities lined up. x) Maybe I should study as well.

Eh, let's go out and have tea! Please. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)