My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, April 27, 2009

yay



20,000 views and 15,000 unique views! Heh. So proud, so proud! XDD

- -


Mm, regarding the post on Friday.. Scrap that. :)

It was one of my mini mood swings that went too high over the bar and swung 360 degrees back to the original position. Thus, I'm fine. I'm GREAT! Never been better.

Why?

..

Cause I freaking took a picture with my sit_beside_me_in_class partner! HAHA. In your face, Julius!



Oh well. :)

That and I just finished one of the cover pages for the yearbook. So yeahhhh. Kinda happy with the results. Can't wait for the Ed Board meeting tomorrow. :)


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)