My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

busy

Announcement to WMSers: You can collect your yearbook from the school office on the 20th April 2009 (Monday). :)

Just to clarify things that I didn't get my yearbook yet. :O

Coincidence. Kim and Yau Hui are fated. x)

- -



Mm. Pianocamwhore. Inanimated objects being victims of Arthur's terrible photography. Whatever you do, DO avoid Arthur's cam at all times.

I quote Johann this afternoon: "Your camera needs an Arthur filter." xD

- -


Me, Yoong Jie and Jamin. :D

Sigh, I'm not gonna blog about it. I'm still pretty tired from all the zorbing I did yesterday. It's disturbing. I came home, sat on the chair and imagined myself to be in the ball. Then my head started spinning and I had the urge to.. puke. I'm not sure how that works, it's either the side effects of Zorbing or.. it's the side effects of zorbing. xD

Oh, I watched Stage Therapy today. It's a production by the Electric Minds Project.

You know what?

What?

For a first production by a brand new company, the play is darn gooood.

Heh, I had goosebumps all over myself especially during the last script in the play. Physical theater, I think.

I'm out of words right now, rushing through my assignments for Editorial Board and Thinking Skills, which I haven't done at all. Sighhhh. And I have to prepare for the auditions tomorrow night for Kaki Blue. Homgggg. T.T

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)