My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

365

2009 was a good year, I guess. :)
Yi Wenn wrote that on the wall btw. LOL.

I made many new friends in 2009. Most of which I truly enjoy spending my time with. My classmates, Kaki Blue people, T4YP 09 and others.

I improved as an individual as well. I learned more about myself. What I can and can't do, my limitations as a friend. I can't really explain what I feel overall, but it's just that general happy feeling about yourself. I really hope I get more of that this year.

I'm turning freaking nineteen this year. That's how old I'm gonna be in about 10 months time. Sigh.

TWO ZERO ZERO NINE.

I wanna:-

ONEGrowAsAHumanTWOGrowAsAnArtist
THREEPassMyPianoDiplomaFOURLoseFiveKayGee
FIVEGetStraightA'sForMyA'sSIXGetIntoAGoodUni
SEVENStayStrong!

Iza took this last year. ♥

I just realized a lot of people are taking up Project 365. But I'm not. Should I? LOL.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)