My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 29, 2010

huggers

I spend too much time there. :O

The weekend is here already. Kill me please. :D

I have no idea how many times I've used that phrase HAHA. But oh well. :)

TODAY TODAY. I had our very first Tree Huggers' meeting for the year with Kee Aik. It was.. Better than expected. A lot of people turned up and most of them are actually excited about the activities that we're gonna be doing this year.

We've already started planning for Jog For Hope this year. I hope it'll be just as successful as the one that we had last year. Minus the problems and everything else that we encountered. Since we have the experience now, it should technically be easier for us. :P

Aiyo, Tree Huggers. I ♥ you. :D

- - -

Die. Physics test that I didn't study for was so hard. *insert unsmiley here*

I kinda hate Physics now. Not because the teacher sucks or anything (Well, she does. :D) but because the topics scream "Wtf!" in your face just from reading the introduction. That's the fun part of Physics, I guess. Knowing how things work and how they're done. ♥

Circular motion; Electric Fields; Gravitational Potential Energy; Oscillations. Sigh. I hope I won't fail this test. I'm so not used to failing anything. Except Sejarah. :D

- - -

Random lamp @ Old Town. :D

Completely random post, I know. I have every right to do so, right? :D

Omg, I finally yawned. I can go to sleep now! (:

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)