My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

family

Cousin's birthday at my house.

Just a small dinner. My mom's cooking's the better out of all 5 siblings. XD

Today's been a really interesting day. I spent half of my day outside the house instead of promoting my poster design on Facebook. My mom was being unusually rude today. But it's okay. I'm already used to it and it's okay for family members to be in a bad mood once in a while.

As a family, we should be tolerant for things like this so we can do the same to them the next time. :)

Anyways, I spent the rest of my day doing this:

Here's what I need you guys to do:

FIRST THING'S FIRST!

1) Become a fan of PC Guru Malaysia here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/PC-Guru-Malaysia/189481291750

2) Then go to my design and LIKE it! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3766073&id=189481291750

I need at least 800 LIKES to secure the winning spot! XD Get your friends to help me too! ;D

Thanks. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)