My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

satisfied

Regarding my AS Level results.

I'm satisfied with what I have. :)

- - -

Taylor's University College Main Campus ECA Drive Day

What a mouthful. Seriously. :O

Aiyo, tired. I was at the main campus as a representative from Editorial Board of Taylor's College Sri Hartamas. :D

Purpose: Stalk good looking people Observe how the ECA Drive Day is run in comparison to the one we had in our campus last Friday. :P

Capoeira performance. SO AWESOME CAN. :D

I had fun la, lotsa freebies as well. :D

I met so many people, which I can't really list all out here. But I know I met my mom's Goddaughter there as well as friends that I haven't seen for more than half a year. :P

Other than that, I spent most of my time hanging out with Miss Dachaini and the Marketing department staffs. :D

OH, the best part of the trip was the jam at Sri KL. We were supposed to go into the road after Sri KL BUT it was the time after school and there were so many cars parked before the turning into the road that we needed to go to. The best part? We thought that the parked cars were actually waiting for the traffic light. So we waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. Then we realized that the cars were actually parked by the roadside. What an experience.

ANYHOOS.

Congrats to Sheng and Gee. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)