My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

lightroom

Chaozhou back alley. In front of my uncle's house. :D China.

I guess I went *a bit* overboard with Adobe Lightroom. I just downloaded Lightroom 2.5 an hour back and maaaan, kinda confusing at first but it's fun to play with.

It's so much more easier to edit photos with Lightroom and Photoshop. I kinda regret not getting it earlier. I'm gonna start getting used to using Lightroom from now on. Uber amazing program!

Anyways, off to bed for me now. Editorial Board meeting at 2PM today. D:

College starting again next Tuesday! SO EXCITED. :D

- - Edit - -

The post above was written at 12 something in the morning. Hence, this one below is the morning post. :D

- - / Edit - -

What I did for Christmas

..was that I was hanging out with my family in Chaozhou, Guangdong, China. :)

Of course, my uncle's birthday fell on Christmas day as well. Major coincidence, but we had very very good food at Baker's Hotel there. Traditional Chaozhou food. Familiar to me cause I kinda grew up eating those food. xD

But since I spent my Christmas in China, I didn't do anything Christmas-y apart from the family time. So, I bought myself a webcam. But I haven't used it much since I bought it, except for my new MSN Dynamic Display Picture. xD

I was feeling like shit this morning, after dropping off my mom at work cause of the horrible, horrible traffic. The camwhore in me decided to take over. I guess it's like a self-defense mechanism. In order to save my camwhoreness from losing out, it took over me and I had the compelling urge to camwhore.

It's all true, believe me.

I printed this out on Monday, at college.
I printed another one at the printer shop thingy on A3 harder paper.
RM0.80 for the paper and RM3.50 for the printing. I need a cheaper printer shop. D:
It's for a wedding gift for my friend's wedding next Sat.
Keep it a secret aite. :)

Feeling a bit moody, hence a moody pic. Can't blame me now, can you? :D

..and yes! Bloody hell. My legs are huge. HAHA.

Meh. Editorial Board meeting at 2PM later. I'm so looking forward to it. D:

cheerioseets, arty.

3 comments:

Ken said...

One photo-editing software is enough for me. More than that will make me @@. Haha...

Anyway, nice composition for the 1st shot!

Unknown said...

Ken //

Which software do you use? I'm now using both. Lightroom first, then Photoshop. It's a good addition to my processing flow. :D

Yeah, I like the picture a lot. xD One of my favourite from my China pictures. :P

cheers,
Arty.

Arthur Chia said...

Bleh, commented with the wrong account. :P

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)