My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

try

The sky is a lovely sight. Outside my window. It was a Sunday morn. :)

It's not that rare of a sight. I think that we really miss out the beautiful things in life. If you can miss out these big, beautiful cloud formations in the sky, can you imagine the small, gorgeous things that we have easily ignored?

I'm not one to tell people how to enjoy their lives and all, but I guess appreciating the small things in life is important as well. I've been ignoring lotsa things recently. The people around me especially. I'm not sure why either.

I don't wanna come up with a whole list of reasons as to why I'm being anti-social to some people and others not. I guess I'm just picky. I'm pretty *shy* when it comes to talking to people I want to talk to. It's either, 1) I think they're too good-looking to be my friends, or 2) I'm just scared they'll have a bad impression of me.

I think I try too hard sometimes.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)