My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

poke

Rant post. You need not read. D:

- - -

Today is Mew Mew's day out. Yes, that's her leg. :D

I've been sleeping like hell recently. If only hell would've been a bit better, I wouldn't be complaining. I'm not sure why I've been so sleepy or I'm just recovering some sleep debt over the past weeks of sleepless nights. I actually do believe in sleep debt and how much it affects my life. I kid you not.

Exam results are due to be released tomorrow at approximately 8AM in the morning, provided the CIE servers do not crash and burn as my friends had said. I really hope not. I really wanna know how badly I've done in the exam. I just realized how important my AS exam results are. How they play a significant role in the overall A Levels results. If I screw this up, I would've basically screwed my entire A Levels results. D:

I'm sorry for the bad paragraph structuring and everything. I'm just not in the mood to actually think how to write. It's so bloody hot today. The weather's been really awful to me. I don't think I'm drinking enough water either. A bowl of cendol isn't really good for my health, too.

Someone, kill me please.

On a side note, I think I should seriously start socializing IRL.

Speaking in acronyms or abbreviations are signs of online social addiction. IRL stands for "In Real Life." That's how bad my case has become. I need to start socializing in real life. It's as if my online self has a life of it's own. *online online online*

I've met lotsa people during the past week and I would really love to get to know them. Non-online-ly. I've got some of the new students from the January '10 intake on my Facebook account and it's sad that I have to talk to them that way, instead of IRL.

Sometimes I wonder if I can live without Facebook. Many of my friends would immediately hit me with a "NO" smack hard centre in my face without a single hint of hesitation. That's how addicted I am to online social networking. =(

I'm so not proud of it.

I'm not afraid. I really am not afraid. D:

It's not that I do not want to smile. I just don't have a reason to anymore. Apart from all the normal "I'm grateful to be alive," or the "I'm grateful to even have clothes to wear!" type of reasons, I'm actually unhappy about some parts of my life. Especially the loner part of me.

You might say that I'm not a loner cause I speak to the people who needs people to talk to, but most of the time, people don't even talk to me by themselves. I have to approach people to talk to me. It's an issue that I alone will understand. I doubt anybody will be able to understand that. Not one person has spoken to me regarding this. Maybe because they don't see the need to? I don't know. Aiyo, I'm not thinking straight right now. I swear the heat is really getting to me.

Fudge this. I wanna enjoy life. Let me enjoy life.

I want somebody to enjoy life with. Friends, maybe?

Someone special would be nice too. )':

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)