My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, January 18, 2010

wedding

A wedding gift for my friend which I went over the weekend. :)

It's my first friend's wedding. It means that I'm getting old as my friends are already old enough to get married. Her name's Ain and she's 23 years old this year.

Just saying. :)

CONGRATULATIONS, AIN.

It's also part of my portfolio. HAHA. :D

- - -
Okay, so I lied. I've been emoing recently cause no one wants to talk to me. It makes me sad, but it's the truth. I'm not sociable.

Face the fact, I really hate approaching someone to talk to them. But that is what you need to do to make friends! Grr. Annoying much.

*annoyed*

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)