My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

shy

This morning. Before the hair cut. xD
I haven't been smiling a lot in pictures recently. I wonder why. :D

Zomg. I'm happy yet not very happy. I was happy that I had a great time chatting with lotsa people last night. I'm unhappy because my eyebags aren't going away cause I've been sleeping at 2 every night/ morning.

I was waiting for 3 hours for my mom at the hairdresser today. Well, yeah, I had my hair cut, which is pretty much nothing like the picture I took this morning. It's almost as short as when I had my hair shaved off last year. Sort of like that. :D

Anyways, I was waiting for my mom, so I went to Popular to get some stationeries for my brother and myself. THEN THEN. I saw this book, "How to Feel Confident."

It was like, "Shit, I've just gotta read that book!"

..and so I did. All these while I've been worried about what others might think of me when I'm walking past them, but in actuality, they, too, are worried about what I think of them. I'm just gonna believe in that. Don't spoil it for me. :)

The book also said some stuff about asking myself questions during my absolute free time. I've been doing this for the past few months, actually. Now that I've finally found a book explaining why I've been doing this, it actually makes me feel happy that I'm not the only one feeling this way. Maybe it's the shy part of people that the author emphasizes on.

The author also mentioned that even if someone appears to be an extrovert, greeting people when they first meet them and do not appear shy at all (LIKE MEEE), they actually do suffer a lot inside. Everything that the author used to describe these "people" was actually applicable to myself. D:

So yeah, people.

I'M SHY.

Anime cosplayers. Not shy, but very shy. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)