My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

kong

Taking the train to Mongkok (Hong Kong) was pretty awesome.

It's good enough that we didn't have to follow a tour guide. But traveling to Hong Kong by train? I don't think you'd get that with tours. xD

I wish I could've brought some back but I didn't buy any in the first place. :P

The roads were pretty crowded. Just like Chow Kit. But my mom posed anyways. :)

The street where I got my jacket dirty cause I squatted to take this picture. =(

After walking around the north part of Hong Kong, we stopped at the mall on the right to go weewee. :D

But meh. That place reminds me of KL. I did enjoy everything else though. The time we spent looking for a shop to eat WANTAN MEE. The wantans are the size of a golf ball. Bigger, in fact.

The ones back in KL? The size of my thumb.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)