My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 01, 2010

fireworks

01/01/2010 00:06
1/2 Shutter speed without a tripod. I damn giler babi proud. xD

The booms at Tropicana City Mall.

Blue fireworks. So special. :D
1/2 shutter speed without tripod! Heh. ♥

Happy New Year! :)

A lot of things happened this year. Some that I'm proud of, and some that I'm not. It's kinda stupid if you regret doing those things, but what's the point of regretting?

Time doesn't rewind just for you. You might as well plan out what you should try to do to prevent it from happening again in the future. That's what I think.

I'm not about to list out the various things that I've done throughout this year, nor do I want to boast about the achievement that brought me thus far. I've still got a long way to go. 20 odd days more to my AS results which I'm deathly afraid of. I didn't do my best and I think it'll bring dire consequences to me. But too late for regrets, huh? :)

Too many things to look forward to this year. I really can't wait for the end of 2010 and sit in front of the computer, looking through the pictures that will bring these changes for the new year.

Have a great new year, everybody! :)

cheerioseets, arty.

4 comments:

ErvinCwj said...

You could've visited my place. I live 3 minutes away from TCM. :P - Erv

Arthur Chia said...

Heh, yeah. You told me before. But I didn't think you'd want me to visit you at 1AM in the morning. =P

I'm going back there again anyways later today. Haha.

Ken said...

U're able to 'stiffen' ur hands! How nice...

Damn envious... Since mine are of Parkinson type. Lol...

Arthur Chia said...

Ken //

Lol truth be told, I was resting my hands on the metal railings. xD

My hands are sort of like Parkinson type. But the max I could go without it being blur is 1/8. :D

cheers,
Arty.

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)