My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 15, 2010

ugly

This is Kah Fai. His blog is privatized. Even I can't see it. D:
But he's a classmate of mine. A very nice one at that.

Random post for today. Cause I'm emo and it's not doing me any good. Just pictures. I wanna be happy. I WANNA BE HAPPY. OKAY? :D

My theory is that:
Arthur's Theory of Emoticons and Happiness:
The more happy emoticons you use, the happier you are.
..But pictures of good looking people makes me sad. I don't know why.

Miss Tina, Ian and Miss Dee, our new ECA director.
She's so cool. Part-time model too. :)

..and the ugly one. I won a bottle and got a free can of Revive isotonic drink. :O
Yeah, I was wearing all blue today. Including my underwear.

Hell, I think even my brother's toothbrush is better looking than me. :P

Thus, I bought myself some oily unhealthy food to make myself feel better.

But oily food doesn't make me feel better. In fact, it actually makes me feel worse cause I'll get a sore throat, grow fatter and even get some pimples! Grr.

College life has been terribly irritating. The new intake has made the new student population to be around an estimated value of seven hundred odd students in a three-floor college that is built to house roughly around a thousand students.

I don't think I can take it any longer. This new intake has granted me only headaches and more headaches as the campus is now like a giant loudspeaker. Sounds bouncing off the walls like nobody's business. I got a 9.8 magnitude throbbing headache just from the sound. It was like hitting the back of my head countless of times without sympathy or whatsoever.

I had to take a break from Maths class as well. I couldn't freaking concentrate.

Sigh. I hope it all ends soon though. Like, they finally settle down to college life and actually stop making so much noise and start paying attention in class. That'd be great, really.

I hope I'll be happy over the weekend. Bad week. Bad noise. Bad headache.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)