My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

doomz

Happae 19th Barfday, Jessica Mak! :)

I went straight to Palate Palette after ECA Drive Day from college to celebrate Jessica's 19th birthday with her. Little did I know, the birthday girl herself came late. Haha. :D

Well, we had fun introducing ourselves to each other as Jessica wasn't there yet. At least I knew one of them that was there. The guy in the checkered shirt in the picture above is a friend I met at KLPAC Open Day, Justin. :D

I was really really tired and I lost my voice cause I was getting students to join the Photography Club that I'm currently helping to revive. I feel uber lazy last night. Hence, the thought of socializing just made me even more emo. Sigh. I don't think I've ever been this quiet in my life. T.T

But it was like a pseudo-reunion thing, I guess. Kaki Blue peeps she invited.

I look like shit. I always do. =(
But you guys look fabulous. :D

College has been hectic recently. I could only get like 3- 4 hours of sleep everyday for the past two weeks. I may not be in Student Council or anything, but I really felt like I was. (Though I really do not want to be in Student Council.)

I napped for about 3 hours plus without knowing the time just now. Then how did I come up with that figure? Iono. Just a hunch, I guess. *tired tired*

One of the pics that I was trying to sell on ECA Drive Day.

No one bought it. I'm cheerfully depressed.
One, the Tree Huggers Club won best booth and we got RM200 for that.
Two
, no one bought my pictures. I can't even cover the printing cost. Sigh.
Three
, I managed to get about 60 odd members. So that makes me happy.
Four
, my AS exam results are coming out on Monday, the 25th. =(

Therefore, I'm cheerfully depressed.
See that? That's like, two good things and two bad things going on simultaneously. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. Sigh.

AS exam results gonna be online on Monday! GRR.
8AM. 25th of January 2010.
The end of Arthur Chia.


uncheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)