My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

brother

My brother doesn't usually smile..

BUT..

:D :D :D LOL.

China trip '09.

I love my brother because he doesn't show that he cares.
I love my brother because he always gets mad at me, but try to be less angry.
I love my brother because he drives me around when I don't have a car to drive.
I love my brother because he takes care of me when I'm sick.
I love my brother because he tries to take care of my when I'm sick. :P
I love my brother because he's so shy when it comes to strangers. Especially cashiers. LOL.
I love my brother because we wrap Mew Mew in a blanket yesterday and laughed all the way.
I love my brother because he memang cannot be replaced. :D

I would tell all of this to him, but he'll just shrug it off with an "Okay."

So I'm keeping it for his funeral. :)

- -

On a completely different note, I was at the Taylor's January '10 Orientation today!

So tense for what! xD

It was fun overall, for them and for us it was just so effing tiring. T.T

Congrats to the Student Council! Not all of them are here though.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)