My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

4 hours.

Leadership camp. Was very tiring compared to the older ones. You can say it's the most exciting one ever. But heck, 4 hours of sleep per day. It was so tiring my legs hurts so much now. And I must write a report summore. Blehh.

I was in Group 1. Called Magnesium. The theme of the group names was a chemical compound with something I forgot. XD. Magnesium had 12 protons. 12 neutrons. 12 electrons. And. 12 members. Such a beauudiful number. :3 The name tags this year were super CDs. Really! XD. Super Compact-discs.

Hm. What to write. I'm so tired! *cries* My eyes were shutting the whole time today. Like, this morning. When everybody were making speeches and the "Talent Morning" was going on. Couldn't help dozing off. XDD. Summore, after I came back from camp, I've got my guitar class. On the way to my class, I slept like, half an hour. Lol. After class, went to fetch my cousin (she's old. She's 36 years old from Singapore.) and my dad from Masjid India. I have no idea why they were there. I was afterall asleep. Yay! XDD.

Eh. Group list. Magnesium, of course. :d
1. Eric Soo. Evon and Capri Soo's brother. He's really nice. Form 1.
2. Chuck Winnie. Very chainese. But still, she's nice, too. Form 1.
3. Sam Quek. The cheerful and a really good friend of mine. She's also Tim Quek's sister. Form 2. <- super long XD
4. Khai Yuen. Iono what to say about her. Form 2.
5. San Peggy. Wilkin's sister. Form 2.
6. Jonathan Lee. Angeline's bro. Form 2
7. Joo Lee. She's nice. And nothing to say about her, too. XDD. Form 3.
8. Jenani. She hates me. Oh well. I'm annoying afterall. ;p. Form 3.
9. Kok Jin. Really nice and funny. Form 3.
10. Yap Mei Li. She still hates me. xD. Form 4.
11. Lee Ju Hann. Iono what to say, again. O.o. Form 4.
12. Me. I hate myself. Unphotogenic.

Too bad I only took 4 pics. Cause I didn't bring my cam, and my phone was kept by the fascilitators.

Group pic. Kok Jin and Jon were missing. Missing, I tell ya! Serene and Sanjay were our fascilitators. And I look horribly gay. zomg. XD


Ini Eric Soo. I asked him to turn around and snapped this pic. Muahaha. He said he's unphotogenic. So all his pictures are ugly, especially class pics. Why don't I say that of all people. Iono. XD


Took this with flash at 1 something in the morning during supper. It was after the war game. I had so much fun that my legs hurt so bad right now. XD. And yea, I drew for Eric too.


Took two. But this one has a lil' "noise" as in the lots of dots. Blehhh.

Going back to shleep now,
cheerioseets, arty.

P/S: Why the sudden spam of my nicks, damn it. Get out of my cbox, fools! XD

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)