My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, January 29, 2007

post.

Bleh. Why do I get a lot of homework? It's not just me. I can't say stuff like this can I? I'm insensitive. No? Iono. I'm dumb. How would I know. I'm so tired that I'm talking crap right now.

Let's see. What have I done today. *thinks*
One. I flunked my Chemistry test cause I couldn't study during the leadership camp.
Two. Felt really happy. I have no idea why. And I'm back home depressed and tired. Lol.
Three. I killed a boy. Oops, I shouldn't have said that.
Four. Today was boring. But I was happy since the weather is nice and cool.

Come to think of it, Imma talk about my favourite weather. My favourite weather is when the skies are blue and yet a lil' gray. Liek, when it's gonna rain but still not going to rain yet. When it's all windy and breezy. When it's just all relaxing and carefree. Carefree no la, but heck, it's almost the same feeling when you get when the wind blows. This weather of mine is only available like, now, or October/ November since it's the rainy season. Bleh, I talk too much.

I'm feeling really friendless these days. And my best friend isn't talking much. I wonder why. Maybe cause he talks too much about games. His theory of 'talking to people with different topics' is kinda true. Let's say, that if I had the same interests with him, we'd talk about that interest. But heck, we don't even have anything in common yet we're good friends. Weird, huh? I need someone to explain this to me. *cries*.

I officially suck in socializing. *hurray!* No, it's not a good thing. And I'm sulking over it. Maybe I should just stop looking for friends and stay on with my current ones like what my best friend is doing. Instead of looking for new friends, I should just stay with my current group and accept them as who they are. Instead of looking for everybody in school. Lol.

Anyways, I just remembered something really funny. During the Pangkor trip last year, on the second day, we had a bicycle fun ride. We rented bicycles and off we go. The funny thing, is that, Nicholas Foong doesn't know how to ride a bike and so did Sandra. So, Kevin taught Sandra and I taught Nicholas. And we decided to make them race at the end. XDD. Nicholas kept on falling cause he claimed he couldn't 'balanced' which everybody can naturaly do. Weird. XD.

I made a wallpaper yesterday, for some reason I really like it. It's a pic of myself, which my friend took when I was looking at her. xD.


Woo.. Quite a long post today of nothingness. I found an article about conversations. I'll type it out tomorrow. Doing my BM homework and all, don't wanna get distracted anymore. Chao.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)