My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

taggged

Bleh, I got tagged by Sammie on my Deviantart. I haven't checked it for a really long time. So.. I just saw it yesterday and did it just now. XD Here it is:-

YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

Opening Credits:
Caedmon's Call - Majesty
[Woot, I'm feeling Majestic adi! XD]

Falling in love:
Destiny's Child - Soldier
[What the, an action love scene :3]

Sex Scene:
Village People - YMCA Techno Remix
[What the. An energetic scene, it seems. XDDDDD]

Breaking Up:
Fame - There She Goes
[Woo.. It really suits wei]

Life's OK:
Full Metal Alchemist - Beaming Sunlight
[Owh, a sad theme OK theme? LOL]

Mental Breakdown:
Wu Yue Tian - Chun Zhen
[Suitable theme man. Just so suitable.]

Driving:
Utada Hikaru - First Love (Piano)
[Eh, really suitable la all these songs XD]

Final Battle:
Orange Range - Asterisk
[Energetic song for a battle. Okay la ;p]

Death Scene:
Hilary Duff - Santa Clause Lane
[LOLOLOOLOLOLLOL. People die then we go parade on Santa Clause Lane XDDDDD]

Funeral Scene:
Gackt - Vanilla
[Let's all rejoice for someone's death! LOL. I seriously need more sad songs XD]

End Credits:
Simple Plan - Addicted
[Aww. We're all addicted to the movie :33]

Meh ;p I really need more sad songs XDD

So, I'm gonna tag..
1. Xia Lee HO! XD
2. Sabbie. You would love this. ;p
3. Cherng, you really need to do this one

I'm bored, not my fault ;p

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)