My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Boringnesses.

On the third day of school day my dear school gave to me,

Lots and lots of homework, Teacher named Phoon, and a new friend in the science class. XDDDDD

I'm bored. It's just like a normal school day. But this time, I get to feel more tired. Love feeling tired. XD It's funny how I like to stress myself out and still like it ;p

This morning. Blah. Like yesterday, tried to talk to Julius again. Absolutely nothing to talk about. Maybe cause still not so close to him yet. It's like.

Me, "Hey."
Him, "Hey."

dot dot dot.

Me, "So.. Blargh.. Nothing to talk about."

End of conversation.

I don't know anything about him. And I have no idea how. This sucks XDD. I guess I'm just not a born natural to make friends like, "1, 2, 3, poof" xD. I can only do that with friends I met at camps or workshops xD. But not school. It's way harder cause we'll see them for the entire year or maybe more. Bleh.

I'll edit this post later XD Haven't type finish yet. Dinnah is always first ;p

cheerioseets, arteh who's trying to talk more with Juju.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)