My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Death Note.

Ugh. Zhen aka Edwin Tan wrote a death note about me here XD

Arthur Chia Tek
Suicide
03/01/2007.
Goes to school at 7 am
Is told that he has been placed in the art stream
Jumps out his class window at 10am

So, I wrote back about him ;p My reply is way better, eh? ;p

Edwin Tan from Sri Cempaka
Murdered by the ghost of Arthur Chia
At 7am, after posting the Death Note of Arthur Chia Tek, Edwin Tan received a call from his dad. He found out that his close friend, Arthur Chia, had suicided. So, he decided to try the Death Note by writing his own name. At 7.45am, while at Sri Cempaka school assembly, he had to go the washroom. He was alone in the washroom. When a security guard holding a gun decided to steal his money. At 7.55am, a student went into the washroom and found a bullet on the floor. While he continued on, he saw a dead body of a boy. With a wound on his heart. Time of death: 7:56am.

cheerioseets, morbid arrrty ;p

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)