My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 12, 2007

what-the-blogifulness.

bleh. Instead of oh-so, now I'm obsessed with what-the-"insert phrase here". XD It's like, what-the-arty, or perhaps, what-the-heart-of-passion-ness is wrong with me. Examples explains everything.

Woo.. Like, hell. *cinapek slang* I tell you ar, these days ar, shoo many homework man. Like, what-the-homework, man. Do this one, do that one. Aiyo.. Can die one you know XDDD *slang ends*

Bleh, and and. My Add-Maths teacher, Madam Phoon, is shoo inefficient. Not that I don't like her, but she's just soooo long-winded. But I can't complain since she's my class' Add Maths teacher. And she gives very little homework, so that's a plus. My Modern Maths teachers, Miss Leong, famous for her shouting, is actually kinda.. Soft. Not like, fat soft that kind of soft, but kind soft that kind of soft. I know I'm not making any sense. XD And she gives lotsa homework, and I love Maths :3

Clubs and Societies, eh? My first choice was, "disclosed". Second choice was Computer Club, though I didn't want it that badly. Third choice was Music Society, hoping it'd be more different this year. And I got was..

*drum roll*

Music. dot dot dot. Woot xDD. This year, Madam Grace is having these crazy ideas. One of it was having some people playing drums with glow-in-teh-dark sticks with glow-in-the-dark drums. Rofl. It's really funny and the club might actually have a band started. Instead of just piano every year. It's like people who thought Music Society is like, all instrumenty and all, and get conned when they found out it's only singing. XDD. Every year, first day of club, you could see people choosing to leave. Nyahahaha.

Anyways, still can't find anything to take a picture of. However, I do have a picture of a toilet roll. XDD



Yeap, it's a toilet roll. And it says, "Ze Toilet Roll XD". Pardon my bad handwriting. My hand ish swollen due to the oversized pen I'm using.

Oo.. Lub this song, VE - Pop Ye Ye. Really, it's nice. Some Malay songs deserves nice things. XDD.

Tomorrow. Owh. I ish doing CF work. Helping out a church in Sentul to prepare food for the poor around town. We are such kind people. XDDDD

cheerioseets, arty-that's-recovering-from-sadness. XD

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)