My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I feel so bad.

Amanda tripped over my leg and she fell. She cried for no reason. She didn't feel any pain. Yet she cried. Why? How would I know XD. She made me feel bad. Or should I say, I made myself feel bad. Mehh. Sorry, Amanda.

I've got nothing to write about. Oh oh.

I got my blazer today XD Blazer for Librarian thingy. It's so soft and nice inside. Really XD The feeling is really good. But it's kinda tight, though it looks big. I have no idea why.

I'm losing out on contents adi. ._. I'll try to find something nice and funny XD Promise. *it's an empty promise, arrrty's always like that* XDDDD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)