My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

say wha?

Lawl. This morning supposed to go to the Tamil Methodist Church, right? Well, I went there. Called Kristy to see when she's coming. Well, only 5 of us volunteered. First, I came, then Kristy took Eunice up from school and waited for me. XD. Then called Peak Sheng to see where he is. He said he's coming at 8.30am. So, we, Kristy, me and Eunice went to the school canteen to wait for me.

We saw the prefects eating. They were having their in-house Prefects camp. And and. They were looking at us. ._. Odd-i-ties. XD. We're not Prefects. But all 3 of us were Librarians. So what were Librarians doing there? Being conned by Miss Goh. I'll tell you more about that later. Me and Kristy were hungry since we didn't eat our breakfast unlike Eunice who ate! And oh, we ate Nasi Lemak from school.

dot

dot

With a stone in my rice. Really! XD Liek, eww, man.

Anyways, Peak Sheng came and went to the church with him. Upon waiting for half an hour, the lady at the church called the 'leader' and found out that we weren't needed to prepare the food, but pack them at TWELVE pm. Liek, oh my gosh, waited so long just to hear that XDD. So we decided to go back to school. On the way back to school, take a look at this pic.



Yeap, it's a "Tempat Dilarang Membuang Sampah" (Non-Literring Area(?)). Look on the left. ;p Funneh :333

So, while at the school, we decided to go to the Cybercafe nearby, but but. It's so gloomy and all. Decided to go back to school and wait till our hair fall off. XDD. Not until Boon Guan and Jason Chow needed our 'help' with the camp. They wanted us to be problem students, which I can't be, since I'm such a good boy *laughs with a silly grin*

Alas, WE are the bad students who leaves our pens and a cup plates after eating and not clearing them up. Had fun. Some of them weren't so efficient. ._. Now I know what it's like to bully the prefects. *Muahahahahaha* XDD.

My mum came and had to leave. In the car, was the Christian maid that we 'asked' for. XDD Finally, our maid left without telling us when she went back to Indonesia during last Hari Raya. XDD. She's so sweet and nice. Or maybe that's just a mask as well. Anyways, her name ish Yuliana Bian. I talked to her in the car. She apparently ish the youngest of her siblings and first time being here. She also said that she came here to gain experiance. And she's 22. And no, she didn't said all these by herself. I asked her. She's really a pendiam. (Quiet person) At least I can get to eat homecooked food again. Wee~ ;3

Bleh, enough blogging, need to go somewhere later.

Matta ne, arteh.
cheerioseets, arty-the-compassionate

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)