My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

pictures <3

Eating cup noodles now. I'm so poor .__. *cries* Family went out. I woke up late. I must stop doing this o.o

Anyways, pics now. As promised.


Malaysian Institute of Baking (MIB) Really! Omg, their pastries are heaven! This pic is a cake two girls are doing. Ugh. Girls as in 19+ XD


After the fair, went for lunch at a food court near the Civic Hall. That's the only place I remember. I don't know anywhere in PJ o.o. Bro was drinking 100 Plus. So.. I decided to add some Sarsi inside his drink. XDD Pretty, ain't it.


Fugly when stirred. XDD I was bored! Not my fault. ;p


Ugh.. Visited Digital Mall for the first time? Found the exterior design nice. But the interior was fugly. Omg. Big disappoinment.


Bleh. Went to a bookstore called Joy near HELP Institute. Went to Starbucks after that. XDD Mocha :3


My friend's mum got me this box of Make-Your-Own-Reindeer-Candy canes when I was with her on Friday. :33 I made mine. And I still have 15 Candy Canes left. XD It's wasting candy canes after X'mas, what a terrible nice thing I'm doing. XDDDDDDDD

bleh, didn't get to camwhore. Didn't see any of my close friends anywhere yesterday ._.

cheerioseets, i-still-can't-communicate-arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)