My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Woo..

Liek, today's the first day of school!

Yay!

dot

dot

dot

Meh.. I don't know about you, but I'm really excited about school. I hate the holidays. Hate me, like I care ;p

Well, on the way to school, I was like, SMSing Ming Hui and stuff. Then when I asked him to check for the namelist for the classes, he said there weren't. .__. Anyways, after assembly, the form 4s were called up to the Hall-turned-into-Chapel to divide us into our classes, which is also our streaming.

I'm assigned to 4L and Baljit as our homeroom teacher. She's really blur. And boring. XD But she's nice ;p

My classmates.. Ugh.. I know them. I've talked to them in the previous 3 years. And there's not a single good friend of mine in the same class. Except for Esther, Lian, that is. There's also two new boys in my class. One's from Ed's school, Sri Cempaka, his name is Julius(?), I think. My spelling sucks ;p He looks quite decent. Though he doesn't speak Chinese. And that's not a bad thing as well. Red house with me :3 And I'm taller. I feel happy :DDDDDD Muahahaha, I'm evil! XDDD Nah, jkjk. At least I made a new friend ;p

And and there's the other new boy. I forgot his name. But he's talllll. He's from what Sungai Besi something. I totally didn't interpret that data ;p It's confusing when he talks so softly.

My teachers! z0mg man, my Chemistry teacher, Pn. Haslina, I think, damn fierce and funny at the same time. Liek, what am I suppose to feel o.o Scared or funny? XD I have no idea.

My physics teacher, is Pn. Jamaliah. Ugh.. Quite friendly, and she teaches Physics rather fast. Lol. For like half an hour we did quantities and all.

And my Bio teacher? No idea who she is.

My comp teacher is still the same like last year. Mdm Piriya. She talks to the wall most of the time. Everybody listens. But doesn't reply. XD

That's basically all, I think. Yea, school is boring but fun for me XDDDDDDDD.

OHHH. Liek, during lunch. I was queueing up to buy some books my teacher wants tomorrow. But I waited for like, 35 minutes and I'm still in the same spot. People LIKE LOVEEEEEEEE to cut line. -.- I'm so dead tomorrow. Haslina is gonna keeeeeeel me.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)