My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i ish sad.

These few days of school has been hell. The amount of homework piling up each day. I finish them everyday but it just grow bigger and bigger everyday. Right now my eyes are gonna close anytime now. School is just great and all. But but, I have no idea why I'm feeling so sad.

It's still like last year, where all my good friends are still not in the same class like me. But this year, I feel a little bit further apart from them. Bleh, gosh, I'm losing friends! .__. It's just a feeling of losing friends, but they're all still here. I need my best friend in my class, now! I can't stand another single day not being able to talk a lot with my friends.

Or maybe I should just befriend with another group of friends. That's a bad idea, no? o.o Blehh.. I should just stay alone this year. Or just participate with my class. If so, I'd be alone in the class picture .__. Or with Esther XD Lian, that is. Not Khoo. She's better to talk to. :33

Bleh, I have no idea why I'm sooooooo sad. There's no more reason to be sad. Maybe I'm just worried and mixing up these feelings. I'm such a sad person, aren't I. Having these not-supposed-to-have mood swings. I'm weird. And lonely. And so. I chrye T.T. *cries alone in a corner*

I must cam-whore more. It makes me happier. XDD *nudges Xia* You miss cam-whoring, don't you, Xia? Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, k? ;p

Oh and I add a bookmark-like thingy to the picture on top. "I ish sad," it says.

*cries*

cheerioseets, sad-feeling-arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)