My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

todae.

*updated kat bottom there*

Tried to make myself forget some stuffs. Took Xia's advice to do something to take my mind off it. So.. I went to The Star's Education Fair. XDD It's for after A-Levels la, but I just went there to teman my bro and my mum and her friend and her daughter. XDD

Blehh. Saw so many colleges and universities there. Liek, 1000sq feet worth of space. o.o First thing I saw when I entered the hall was KDU College. Eww. Their blazers are fugly.

And and, everybody were passing out flyers >__<" I have 5 bags full of them right now. Gosh, they really need to control themselves. ;p And and, TOC, I think, some uni about cars and all. They're cosplaying or, dressed up as race car drivers. Their suits are, like, one piece and white. Fugly but nice at the same time XD.

Well, my mum's friend's daughter, Ee Ling, ish interested in Health Science. Namely, Dietery and something else I forgot XD. Walked everywhere, then we saw a Punjabi guy, giving out flyers about Doctors/Dentist. Saw him twice. XD

Bleh.. Anyways, at the Edu fair, saw many booths. Even saw MCKL, my bro's and Ee Ling's school xD. Saw another friend at the booth. Talked to her. Bleh. Post SPM stuffs. Though I'm only PMR XD I've known her since I was in Form 1. Sho.. ;d

I already decided to take graphic design as a sub-course. My mum wants me to take up a professional degree as the main. I must obey, since she's my mum. And since I'm interested in so many courses, might as well take all the brochures. Wanna guess the amount of brochures I got? 4 bags full of it. When I mean full, I mean PACKED until it's even leaking brochures ;p.

The best brochures I got were still from the Arts and Designs school. Too many to be named. But my favourite was Malaysian Institute of Art's one. Really pretty o.o. The brochure is like a booklet. Omg it's so nice. The designs on it are awesome. I'm so gonna learn and become as good as that XDD

Ugh I also took lotsa pictures. I'll upload them tomorrow. XDD

cheerioseets, back-to-normal-but-not-so-normal arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)