My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

tagged. again.

Part 1: On the Outside

Name : Arthur chia

Date of Birth : 21st October 1991

Current Status : Single

Eye Colour : I don't know? Haven't

noticed XD. My eyes are too small. Or so they say. XD

Hair Colour : Black. With a wee tad bit brown. Very little XD

Righty or Lefty : Lefty. Kidal-ness! XD

Zodiac Sign : Libra.

Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage : Super Chainese! XD

Your Fear : Death. Being Embarassed.

Some bugs. Losing friends. *cries*

Your Weakness : I believe people too much. Especially lies. 8DDD

Your Perfect Pizza : Cheese, CHEESE. CHEEEEEEEEEESE. And vegetarian veggie. XD

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up : "Oh shit, I woke up late." My bro woke me up just in time. God bless him. XDD

Your bedtime : 11pm/ 12am/ 1am - 5.45am.

Your most missed memory : WAS

Workshop. Nuu! Laugh with me Sara. T.T

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi

McDees or Burger King : McMcMcMcDhys

Single or Group Dates : Single. Iono, never been on one now, do I?

Adidas or Nike : Nike

Lipton Tea or Nestea : Nestea

Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate. Woot. Lub chocolate! XD

Cappucino or Coffee : Caffeine is bad for health. Coffee! XD

Part 5: Do You...

Smoke : Nevah! NEBA! XD

Curse : I curse lots. It's a bad thing. But nobody heard me do so. XD

Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : Wine. Red. I forgot the brand. Damn. XD

Gone to the mall : BSC. Everyweek.

Though I don't live near there XD.

Been on stage : WAS Workshop. Sang our song! Of the Laughing Sugarhats. Friends Forever! XD

Eaten sushi : I lub sushi. I LOVE SUSHI! XD

Dyed your hair : Nuu. Not gonna.

Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : Eh. *thinks*

Changed who you were to fit in : Hm. I don't usually know how I change myself. I just don't decide on day and say, "Hey, I'm gonna change." Usually my friends notices XD.

Part 8 : Marrriage

Age you're hoping to be married : 27

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl Best

Eye colour : Nothing beats Natural.

Hair colour : Asian-Black. Black. BLACK! XD

Short or long hair : Both. In a way. You don't wanna know. ;p

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : Writing this tag.

1 hour ago : Physics tuition. What a bad time to write this. XD.

4 1/2 hours ago : 3 o'clock. Physics class. Double Physics. Ew. Had a test. Was the first to finish. Wee~ XD

1 month ago : WAS Workshop XD

1 year ago : First month of PMR Year. Woo.. I forgot. Like I know. XD

Part 11: Finish The Sentence

I love : My music. Music of life! XD. Dimples. Dimples are the boomb. XD.

I feel : Sad. Moody! T.T

I hate : Losing friends.

I hide : My secrets. Duh! XD

I miss : My WAS friends. Sara! I wanna laugh with ram pam pam! XD.

I need : Another dimple to even-ise my single dimple. XD. Yea, I only have one. Unfair!

Part 12: Tag 5 People

1) Fishie
2) Sammie
3) Sartay
4) LeeXia
5) XJuin

I got tagged by Sabrina days ago. I was lazy and too moody. Meh.

School is getting worse. More homework day by day. I wanna chrye!

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)