My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 05, 2007

faxxors.

10 negative facts about me.

1. I'm in desperate need of attention.

2. I can't compliment myself no matter how much I try.

3. I'm fat, ugly and fat.

4. My family doesn't exercise. Stopped la, not me. I'm the one tortured. Can't go swimming, (<- how I became fat, since I stopped), the only sport I enjoy.

5. I don't think before I say anything. I'm irrational. So, I'm like, saying stuffs that hurt other people's feelings.

6. Therefore, I'm insensitive.

7. People hate me. *cries*

8. I'm losing friends one by one. I don't feel that I have much friends left. Or maybe I just don't realise it.

9. I try too hard in everything I want and not I need. So it's bad in a sense that what I need is done badly.

10. I can't make friends with new school students. Only camp or workshop students. Does this mean I'm anti-social? Or just a fake person that fakes his personality.

I've always thought to myself that I was a kind and loving person, after seeing so many negative things about me. I feel like my prescence is just nothing but annoyance. Blah, I sound like I'm writing a suicide letter. Who knows.

Depression, perhaps. Someone get me anti-depression pills.

Shoutout to everybody
I'm sorry for everything bad I said or did.
I'm sorry if I've offended you.
I'm sorry for being that fake person I've always been.

i-feel-so-bad-to-even-cheerioseets, bad arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)