My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

woot. 50th post.

*mini update*
Sad, I'm getting tired these days. XD So, decided to make a mini drama with my calculator and Ze Toilet Roll. XDDDD. They love each other. woot. Inanimated love. That's so weird. L. O. L.



Not to mention, Bay, has been using my nick on my cbox, saying disgusting stuffs. Can you just shut the fuck up? I'm in a very bad mood these days. Tak de mood nak tolerate with these effing things. =). Eh, sorry for the eff word. I'm like in a really bad mood these days and Bay isn't helping. I wanna go sms a friend. Nite.
*mini update end*

50th. Well. It's 65th. But heck, the 15 old posts are all on Draft so you won't be able to see it anytime soon. ;p. The other 50 is since 11th November 2006. The start of Heassion.

I did a minor change to the template to celebrate this mini-small-uneventful occasion. Which is meaningful to me XD. I added a cross somewhere very easy to spot. Crosses cheer me up everytime I see them. *looks at my necklace* Click here, bishes

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)