My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

asphyxiate



Random Arty fact! #15
I used to think that the world is revolved around me. That I'm the only person that's conscious and as long as I pray to God and wish for nothing bad will happen, it won't. :D
I was only 6! Pfft! Can't blame me. x)


I'm okay already. Thanks to everybody who cheered me up. =)

Sad thing is that I can't go around visiting people to collect ang paus and go visit my cousinssssss. No camwhoring at all! T.T This is so depressing. Sighh.

I need to go out. I went to the National Blood Bank today to eat breakfast with my dad. =D It was tasty. A tad bit sweet and a lil' spicy. But still awesome. x) Then we came home. Andddd, that's all I did today. I'm incredibly bored. Like, b-o-r-e-d! =D

Nobody's replying anything on Facebook. MSN's dead. And -- OH! Shean just came online. :D Bai. x)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)