My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, January 26, 2009

goodbye

My grandfather passed away just now. I visitted him in the morning. We stayed for two hours, taking care of his needs. He was admitted to the hospital because of his failing lungs. He contracted Pneumonia from the hospital and was transferred to the IPR. We visitted him again after having a CNY lunch at my uncle's place.

I fell asleep at the lobby while my aunts talked to him. If I knew this would happen, I would've stayed awake and talked to him. I would be so willing to lift him up into a sitting position. I would give him solid food even if he wasn't allowed to. I wouldn't have fallen asleep. I would kill to fulfill his request to take him out of the hospital. I didn't even get to say goodbye. =\

I left the hospital and came back home. He was still doing fine when we left. I came home and slept until just now.

Everybody seemed quiet and unwilling to tell me anything. My brother told me when we were having our dinner. My mom has gone to Nirvana in Seremban to deal with the funeral stuffs. It's the first day of CNY.

R.I.P., gong gong.

uncheerioseets, arty.

1 comment:

Innervoice said...

sry arthur...
Cheer up k?
take care.

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)