My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 23, 2009

phailed


I was taking a pic with Jia Hao, then they rushed and came in. O_O


Random Arty fact! #12
I have a habit of talking to girls more than guys. I don't know whyyyyyyyyy. I talk to girls more than I talk to guys! Someone, tell me what's wrong with me! I obviously need more guy friends. It's painful. xD


Taylors College Sri Hartamas had its Orientation Party last night, as well as its Student Council Voting/ Election Day. Zomg. Everybody I voted for didn't get a post. At all. x) OH WELL. I'm like, a black cat. :D

I camwhored a lot yesterday. Met lotsa new friends. My brother's old schoolmates for example. Apparently they're quite close to him. I didn't even know they existed. =\ My brother tells them lotsa things. About his personal life and all. Unfair! He never told me anything before! =( Oh well, what to do. (:

Uhh. I didn't reall enjoy myself. But I did enjoy taking lotsa pics! :D But I didn't really get to take pics with the people I wanted to. *shy* x)

Darren. He's like, nice. With a capital N. :D


Rachel.


I was mostly with Kee Aik's group of friends. Nyeh. I'm slowly intergrating. Don't worry. :D That's it I guess. Nothing much to say about last night. A bit emo nao. =(

- -


I phailed my Bukit/ Parking/ 3 Penjuru. Cause of the stupid car. I hate cars that're not well-maintained. Hopefully I'll pass the next time I take the exam. I did pass my On The Road exam, though. Cause I bribed them.

Money well spent. All the Chinese phailed On The Road. If they're not racist, I don't know what the f♥cking hell are they. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)