My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

sheet

Oh, crap. It's back again. It's not even three weeks since the last one. This time it's not even due to the sudden passing of my grandfather. I'm almost over my grandfather's death. He wasn't really close to me, just that sense of having losing someone.

This time, it's the same as the last time. I feel so desperate. The need for someone to fill that part of me. To *cue cheesy lines* complete me. This is seriously unhealthy.

College started. And yeah, I found a few great friends. But I still feel lonely. I need someone to talk to me like, everyday. Holidays started and this bout of emoness just flies in like nobody's business. Then comes the low self-esteem part. I start wishing that I was cute, funny or even more sociable. But what for?

Crap. This is bullshit. =\ I think I'm gonna like, die lonely and having no one come for my funeral.

I need a hug. =(

crapcheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)