My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

welcome

The road less taken! Comprende? x)


Classes started today. Hmm.. And I have homework! Yeap! First day of school. It's like going back to the first day of Secondary school. Where Madam Haslina gives you homework on Rate of Reaction and what not.

Sigh.. I miss her. I miss Madam Baljit. I miss my class. I miss my librarians. I miss my teachers. I miss the new but really smelly toilets where Keith gropes anybody who's in there peeing.

So many I misses. It's bad for health. I should be looking forward to the future, right? xD

- -

Many things happened in college today! Like, the first thing I reached in the morning, our Student Affairs Officer? Yeah, he said he read my blog. I was like, WHA? With a huge question mark on top of my head. YES RAHUL. READ THIS.

And so, other people read my blog too. Ughh! People! Welcome! x)

We had all our classes today, sorted things about, introductions and what not. I got appointed Class Rep. And so I photostated five hundred and seventy six pages of things. Already sorted by name, and stapled personally by me. Uhh. I'm so charging Service Fee. LOL. ;D

Mmkay, I've gotta pack things up. And finish my Further Maths homework. 14 questions. Not so bad, isn't it? :3

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)