My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

hibiscus

Gahh, its tail is just too cute! *moe* :3

Random Arty fact! #4
I'm a shorts person. I never rarely wear long pants unless I'm forced to. ;D
Dear blog,

A lot of interesting things happened today! Well, it was kinda uneventful but still, I did see many things and just wanted to tell you about it. :)

Today, I woke up at 9.00am! Well, I slept early last night, but I slept at 2 the night before. I was super tired for some reason. Anyways! I took my bath and went downstairs to practice a bit of piano. Then my whole family, including me, went to meet up with Jie Cong's family for breakfast! :D I also brought along Xuan's Twilight cause Jie Cong wanted to try reading a story book. Funny, I can never picture him reading a 300 pages thick book. x)

When we reached the mamak store, we saw our favourite cat again! :D It's so cute. x)
(Yeap, it's the cat in the picture above! :D) My brother bought a RM1.20 fish for it to eat, and it brought it under my mom's car to eat it. So cute, eh? :)

Then they started commenting on hairs. My mom said my hair was messy, so she lent me her comb. I started combing my hair, without a mirror, and took a picture of it. Uhh, I must say that I'm quite good at combing my hair without a mirror. x)

Awesomeee. x)

I came back home after we went grocery shopping and we left the house again to get transparent PVC covers to bind the Chemistry Lab Books that I photostated the day before. Uhh, RM32.20 for 100 sheets of the PVC covers. RM53.20 for 1064 pages of the lab book. =O

After walking around, I saw Bobo! :D

Say hi to Bobo! :D Lol jk, Bobo please don't keel me. xD

That was it then, dear bloggie. :D We came back home and I started on my Further Maths homework. Uhh, I did like, 6 questions? Took me half an hour. T.T Then my mom wanted to go for an evening walk. Being such a good and obedient son, I followed her, of course! :D

I saw lotsa nice flowers! Well, specifically our bunga raya, the Hibiscus. :D

A typical red one!

A not-so-common pale orange one!

A rare white one!

Zomg, the white one, super rare tau. There were like, 20 Hibiscus plants there. 13 of them were of red ones. 5 of them were of orange coloured ones. And only 2 were the white Hibiscus plant. Amazing stuffs. :D

Mmkay, I'm off to finish my darned homework! Uhh. /slaps. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)